Super Bowl parties are not about executing culinary greatness. They’re about football, beer, commercials, and whatever you can shove in your face. I can’t tell you how much crap I got for posting a recipe that called for precooked meatballs, as I did with the Sweet BBQ Meatballs post. I believe the phrase was, “Oh no you didn’t!” Frankly, I found the razing I got quite humorous. The only thing I could say was, “Just wait until you see my next Super Bowl friendly post on Friday.” (insert giggle here)
- 1 (14 oz.) can pre-made pizza dough
- 1 Tbl. olive oil
- 4-6 breaded chicken tenders, frozen and precooked
- 1/3 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
- 2/3 cup bleu cheese, crumbled
- 1 ½ cup Italian blend cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heat the chicken tenders in the microwave on high for 3 – 4 minutes, or until heated through. Lightly pat the dough in a greased 9”X13” sheet pan. Brush the top of the dough with olive oil. Chop the tenders into cubes and toss with the hot sauce until completely coated. Evenly distribute the chicken tender chunks, bleu cheese, and Italian blend cheese across the dough.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes, or until golden brown. For an added kick, lightly drizzle with additional hot sauce before serving.